I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I know I did. I actually didn't do anything at all except relax and get rid of this cold. I know I owe my speedy recovery to all of the well-wishers out there who sent me such nice notes to feel better! So to you, I say thank you!
That brings me to my list. Since Thanksgiving is this week, there's no better time to think about all of the wonderful things I am thankful for! I'm just gonna keep this list down to a small one, because I could go on and on and on for days! So, here is my short list of 7:
1. I'm so thankful that God loves me!
2. I'm thankful for my greatest gifts, my children. They truly make me a better person!
3. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for my amazing parents, Rudy and Carole! They are fabulous beyond belief!
4. Gregory. I know that no matter what I do in this life, this man is loving me every step of the way!
5. My home. I'm just so happy to have one to go to everyday. Everyone doesn't have that.
6. I'm so thankful that I have a career that I chose and I love versus a job that I have to go to.
7. My health. Enough said.
I'll share another CreativeXpress layout I did. This layout assignment was to create a layout that's easy to scraplift, so I chose to feature photos of Michael and his extreme seriousness when riding his bike! I just love the look on his face! The papers, buttons, and ribbon are from Basic Grey's Obscure Collection. The letters were cut with Cricut's Doodletype cartridge.
Well, that's all for today! Go make a thankful list and post it somewhere. You'll feel great as a result! Take care and Be Blessed!